Family Law

Child Visitation Rights

Child visitation rights issues can range from a parent trying to receive rights to grandparents or step-parents trying to receive rights. However, actions to obtain visitation rights are most often initiated by grandparents because, typically, court orders or separation agreements address parents' rights to visitation. Regardless of the need to establish or fight against child visitation rights, the Hammon Law Firm can help achieve your goal.

Affordable Services

If you think you cannot afford a family law attorney, we can help. The firm charges reasonable fees with for all services, maintains affordable retainers, and will set up payment plans when appropriate. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.

Contact a Jefferson County Visitation Rights Attorney

We offer free initial consultations. Contact us online or call 636-789-2661 to set up an appointment. Our office is located in Hillsboro, directly across from the Jefferson County Circuit Courthouse and the Jefferson County Municipal Courthouse.

473 Maple Street  |  Hillsboro, MO 63050